Thank you for choosing IndoorDoctor regarding your mold and allergen concern. This is to confirm our appointment with the date and time to be determined for (next week or date). We will email you a Service Agreement via Adobe Sign for your electronic signature. Thank you for handling this request.
What is Included
In your Virtual Testing Package.
- 4 x Mold Samples (3 x Inside + 1 x Outside Baseline)
- 2 x Advanced Allergen and Particulate Samples (Air) – Identifies 22+ Harmful Irritants (Soot, Dander, Fiberglass, Gypsum, Silicates, Insect Parts, Mites, Fibers, Algae and more…)
- Expert Consultation
- Laboratory Analysis
- Written Report and Recommendations
Expert Virtual Real-Time Support
- 30 minutes of expert real time virtual support to ensure proper sampling and answering questions about our environmental concern.
- Professional grade reporting with laboratory explanations and suggested corrective actions.
- Prepaid return labels for expedited processing
- 15 minutes of expert real time virtual support to go over testing results and recommendations.
You Can Customize To Have More Samples Tested
You can add additional mold or allergen samples for $80/sample. You can expect to receive your sampling equipment within 3-5 days priority mail and your results typically within 1-2 weeks after the laboratory receives your project. Expedite shipping and processing times are available upon request.
IndoorDoctor, LLC is an environmental testing firm with the mission to provide the best environmental testing and consultation for indoor environments using sound engineering principles. Because we do not engage in remediation our assessments are free from any conflict of interest and completely unbiased.
We can test for most indoor environmental contaminates. For more information and a complete listing of our services please see our website www.indoordoctor.com
IndoorDoctor is a Veteran owned company and we are proud to have the best reputation in our industry with an A+ BBB rating, 5 star rating on HomeAdvisor, 5 star rating on Thumbtack, Angie’s List A Ranking along with being active members of the Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA) and the New England Asthma and Allergy Foundation, but don’t take our word for it, see what our Clients have to say