Do you have an area in the home or at work that just doesn’t smell right? The first step is to confirm the source and take action. Part of your plan should include getting an Austin Air Healthmate series purifier to filter the air from odors associated with smoke, chemicals and overall dankness. Unlike most HEPA filters Austin Air goes the extra mile in providing pounds of high grade carbon to actively absorb odors. Furthermore, Austin Air purifiers contain zero Ozone and meets all California safety standards.
The HealthMate™ addresses the complete spectrum of air cleaning, removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate™, passing it through a 4-stage filter.The result, more clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air purifier on the market.
1. Affordable – starting around $400 the Austin Air is a no brainier in protecting you and your family from a deadly virus.
2. Simple To Use – Plug and play out of the box with simple to use interface.
3. Maintenance Free- Turn on and leave on.
4. Longest Filter Life – 5 year pro-rated guarantee on internal medical grade HEPA filter. There is no other purifier offering even close to the longevity of Austin Air.
5. Kid Friendly – Safe to use around small children.
6. Minimal Energy Use – Comparable to a light bulb
7. Activated Carbon – Tremendous amount of activated carbon for chemical, VOC, odor, and formaldehyde reduction
8. Immediate Satisfaction – Most of our clients notice an immediate improvement to their air quality and that the air feels instantly lighter
9. Safe – Austin Air is the safest purifier with zero Ozone emission and passing the most strongest California standards.
10. Proven Technology – Austin Air was one of the first American made air cleaners featuring medical grade HEPA.
Read more testimonials at https://www.indoordoctor.com/who-we-are/testimonials/
Posted in Articles