EZ Breathe Basement Ventilation System
Experts Agree: “Basement Ventilation Improves Air Quality, Reduces Pollutants!”
“40% of the air that we breathe in our homes comes up from the basement.” Yes, everyone in the house is breathing air that was once in the basement…that’s not good air! EZ Breathe improves your basement and home air quality through improved ventilation.
The EZ Breathe will help improve the air quality by combating the natural “stack effect” (the law of physics that says warm air rises) in the home thereby allowing your homes existing heating and air conditioning system to address the basement as well. EZ Breathe creates a much needed path of escape for the dirty basement air and introduces the existing clean, dry air from upstairs to replace that damp, polluted air. No additional heating or cooling ducts are necessary, the EZ Breathe will assist the air in circulating throughout the entire home.The entire home will benefit from the increased air exchanges, creating a cleaner, healthier living environment you can see and feel!
- This unit is typically for a basement or a slab on grade construction.
- Service area: 7000 sf
- Air flow: 138 cfm
- Noise level: 35 dB
- 110 volts
- .3 amps
- 31 watts
- Single phase
- Base motor size – 8” x 20” x 6” and weighs 10 lbs.
- 11” wide x 1 ½” deep x telescopes up to 10’ tall
- Entire unit weighs 27 lbs.
EZ Breathe 10-Year Warranty
- During the ten (10) year warranty period, the manufacturer will replace, free of charge, any parts (except outside vent) which proves defective in manufacturing or in material and/or workmanship, when the EZ Breathe unit is installed under normal conditions. Replacement parts can be obtained from your original place of purchase. This warranty is limited to defective parts replacement only. Any incidental or consequential damages connected there with are specifically excluded. Any damage to this unit as a result of misuse, abuse, neglect, an accident, un-installation, fire, water or floods will void this warranty. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties or conditions whether expressed or implied including but not limited to those of merchantability or fitness for purpose and shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of the manufacturer in respect of the sale of the product. EZ Breathe, LLC is not responsible for returning the home/building to its original pre-installation state once the system is un-installed, e.g. construction holes, venting, cut-outs, re-paint, etc.
- Never resting on its laurels, the EZ Breathe tea them continues to challenge and test our product. As part of our on going commitment to Research and Development, the EZ Breathe team conducts product testing on an ongoing basis. Results are posted as they become available.
*Price excludes installation