Reduces over 99.9% of SARS-CoV-2 viral particles, (the virus that causes COVID-19)*
Eliminates 99.99% or viruses (Including Flu, RNA, DNA, MRSA and more)
Bacteria & Mold
Effective against bacteria, mycobacteria, mildew, fungi and spores
Removes harmful VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
What Is ActivePure® Technology
ActivePure is an active purification technology that puts back into the air the same therapeutic molecules that make our outdoor air safe – molecules that actively neutralize common airborne and surface contaminants. It works by creating and propelling safe disinfecting molecules into the air. These molecules reduce many common airborne and surface contaminants.
Easily mounts over a standard 120v outlet for universal placement
What Are The Key Benefits of the AP-500?
Clean air is essential for health and wellness. In smaller spaces where air circulation can be minimal, particulates and contaminants can float around a room in large quantities; you can install an air purifier like the Aerus AP500 to breathe easily at home or work.
- Disinfecting for air and surface protection: The Beyond Guardian featuring ActivePure® Technology actively seeks out and reduces bacteria, viruses, mold, fungi, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and other contaminants.
- Eliminating allergens: Gases, smoke and other odors and fumes are common allergens and the Beyond Guardian can capture dust, pollen and other particles as small as 0.1 microns.
- Flexibility with a portable, compact design: The Beyond Guardian is portable and compact, requires no installation, and is ready for immediate use. All you have to do is plug the device into the wall and turn it on for better air quality.
Application & Usage:
- Offices: Whether you’re working in a cubicle in the office or from a desk at home, proper ventilation, filtration, and purification are essential for productivity.
- Bathrooms: Moisture from the shower or sink can cause problems in small bathrooms, including mold and mildew. On top of that, odors can stick around from strong-smelling sprays, perfumes, cleaning products, and other pollutants.
- Break Rooms: Breakrooms tend to have strong odors, viral particulate, bacteria, and other contaminants. The AP500 uses neutral air treatment to destroy these irritants.
ActivePure® Vs. SARS-CoV-2
Testing of the SARS-CoV-2 virus was completed in August 2020 (surface) and in December 2020 (airborne). The results of the laboratory testing revealed extraordinary reduction levels of the virus that causes COVID-19.
Average Percent SARS-CoV-2 Airborne Reduction
Average Percent SARS-CoV-2 Reduction On Surfaces
Testing done at a 3rd party unaffiliated laboratory with no connection to ActivePure or its affiliates.