Did you know that Carbon Monoxide (CO) exists in your home? Many of my clients will act surprised since their home detector has not gone off. You and your family could have exposure to low levels of chronic carbon monoxide that your home CO detector isn’t detecting.
Often we receive indoor air quality concerns. Like that family members or employees have headaches, fatigue, dizziness, nausea and even memory loss. The first thing that I want to rule out is low grade carbon monoxide poisoning. Typically the carbon monoxide meter on your wall at home or in your business has a limit of detection.