Living in a healthy home free from toxic mold is something you can control. However, the warning signs of elevated mold spores and associated mycotoxins are not that obvious. In fact, we encourage all homeowners to conduct regular mold testing to ensure their home is free from toxic mold.
Water damage markers like the infamous Stachybotrys black mold are very stick and hidden behind gypsum based sheetrock walls. We recommend air sampling in bathrooms, basement and areas subjected to water damage or ice damming.
These common molds can quickly grow and bloom exponential invading carpeting, furniture, air ducts and ultimately your lungs! As a matter of fact, basement areas and closets are notorious for Aspergillus and Penicllium type molds that thrive on sustained humidity and restricted airflow often yielding a musty odor.
Getting sick is expensive. Furthermore, think about the loss of productivity and overall reduction in quality of life. However ,you can prevent illness through proper identification of toxins that can cause illness like mold.
Discerning parents will go to great lengths to protect their kids. You’ll buy the best car seats, safest automobile, and avoid storing hazardous material within arms reach, but what about the air your children are breathing. Is your home full of toxic spores consequently making your kids sick? Why wait until illness strikes to find out?
For instance, if you had Asthma, how much money would you pay to eliminate this respiratory disease? Molds can consequently cause irreversible Asthma and directly influence an Asthma attack.
Let’s face it you work hard for your money and it’s a real waste to throw away expensive suitcases, furniture, clothing and non replaceable keepsakes contaminated by toxic mold.
In conclusion, we have found that our clients who regularly conduct air quality and mold testing receive better medical diagnosing. Therefore, if you suffer from brain fog, muscle pain, memory loss, hair loss, respiratory issues, eczema, or other abnormality let your MD know that you’ve been exposed to mold.
Above all, if you want to ensure your home is as health as possible contact the experts at IndoorDoctor today for your healthier tomorrow.